Registration is now open for Cultivate’s first Employee Empowerment Summit, taking place October 22, 2020. This one-day live virtual event will bring together some of the leading minds in HR and People Analytics from companies such as Uber, SAP, Deloitte, Google and more. Panels will discuss how to make employee empowerment more effective, engaging and balanced as the world increasingly transitions to digital and remote work environments. Attend and learn how to lead critical conversations on employee empowerment and how to utilize digital behavior analytics within your organization.
The Employee Empowerment Summit will be held from 9:00 am PDT to 1:00 pm PDT on Oct. 22, 2020. Find complete session information and register to attend here.
Some key presenters include:
• Cathy Benko, former Vice Chairman and Managing Principal at Deloitte, and board member at Nike
• Barbie Brewer, Chief People Officer at LoveToKnow Media and former VP of HR for Netflix
• Dr. Brian Glaser, Director of The Google School for Leaders
• RJ Milnor, Head of People Analytics for Uber
• Judith Michelle Williams, Head of People Sustainability and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at SAP
• Ellen Levy, Managing Director of Silicon Valley Connect
This summit is divided into easily digestible 20-minute sessions covering relevant topics in HR and People Analytics such as:
• The state of investment in employee empowerment.
• How to maintain data privacy while using AI tools in the workplace.
• How to build resilient remote teams.
• How employee empowerment affects sustainability and inclusion.
• The future of People Analytics for the employee.
Register now to get access to top-notch insights from experts in the field, conversations, Q&As, online networking, and a little fun and entertainment (our awesome DJ will spin tunes during the breaks between sessions!) – all focused on team effectiveness in the digital age.
Cultivate is a digital leadership platform that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to provide in-the-moment feedback and tools to enterprise employees. Our mission is to help build stronger workplace relationships, and empower people leaders and employees to be more effective, engaged, and balanced.